The Hit Network has released its very own AlphaBuck$ app.
Following the popularity of the AlphaBuck$ game on air, contestants will now have the chance to play on their smart phone whenever and wherever they want. Users can win cash just for playing, with $1,000 to be given away each week. Head of Content for The Hit Network Gemma Fordham said, “With a large volume of cash prizes given away each week, AlphaBuck$ has been a fun and successful game for our listeners on-air. We wanted to share the love by providing them with the opportunity to play the game at their convenience. It also allows us to engage with our fans through a different medium.”
Once the app has been downloaded, contestants will be required to register their details to play for their chance to win the cash. Six game modes are available, allowing people to improve their skills in the chance that they will get through to play on air!
The AlphaBuck$ app has been developed in partnership with Soap Creative, a Sydney-based digital creative agency, and will be made available for iOS and Android devices.
Head of Digital Product at SCA Chris Johnson said, “AlphaBuck$ was the perfect on-air promotion to become a mobile game. It’s a fun format that can be played anywhere, either solo or between friends. “The app is of exceptional quality and SOAP, with their comprehensive experience in the field, have been the ideal development partner. Mobile gaming is huge and for us this is only the beginning. We look forward to adding new dimensions to the game over the coming weeks and months.”
Terms and conditions do apply and must be read and agreed to by listeners when signing up for the app.
AlphaBucks can be downloaded via the ITunes or Android app storesHOW DO YOU PLAY ALPHABUCKS THE APP TO WIN?
- Contestant will need to answer questions with words/names beginning with a specified letter of the alphabet.
- For answering correctly, the contestant will be awarded points based on the length, complexity and uniqueness of their answer.
- When each game ends, the contestant’s points will be converted into coins, which the contestant can accumulate across multiple games.
- The ratio of points to coins (which will typically be 100 points = 1 coin.), may vary but will be kept consistent for all contestants,
- When ready to enter, the contestant must register within the games and can exchange their coins for entries into the weekly $1,000 draw.
- Each contestant can purchase as many entries as they like
- Coins can be rolled over into subsequent weeks.
Lucy Rowles Lucy.email@example.com 0420 669 267